Nitrile Rubber Sheet Feature:
1) Excellent chemical inertness, moderate oil and gasoline resistance
2) Superior resistance to ozone and sunlight, alkalis and acids
3) Qualified adhesion to fabric and metals
4) Good resistance to abrasion and flex cracking
Nitrile Rubber Sheet Application:
1) Corrosion-resistant coatings
2) Wet-suits and diving-suits—nitrogen
3) As a base for various adhesives.
4) Commonly used in power transformers and other electrical applications for fire-resistant feature
5) An effective source of padding and reinforcement for certain fragile applications.
Superior Oil Resistance:
Black Nitrile rubber sheet is very popular for use in applications that see a regular presence of natural and synthetic oils and greases.In fact, nitrile rubber was first developed for this purpose in the years after World War I.Over the years, it has gained a reputation for being the go-to elastomer for any application that involves oils.Whereas other rubber materials can be damaged by oils and greases, nitrile exhibits a durable longevity when put into contact with such substances. As a result, NBR material is perfect for commercial, industrial, and automotive uses.
1.Free sample available for your test.
2.Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality
3. We can provide strip cutting service.
4.Competitive prices based on same quality.
5.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24 hours.
6.Well-trained and experienced staffs answer all your requirements in fluent English.